Visualizing it will end soon

 Dream of the life I knew before

I know it never will come

Sitting 'round staring at the floor

The long days are so hum drum

 

You gotta drown out the negative

And keep moving forward

Remember it's all relative

Even though you feel tortured

 

Can't look in that rear view 

And wonder what could have been

Gotta start each day new

Let it propel you like the wind

 

A little note on the mirror

So you can see it every day

You'll start seeing things clearer

Listen to what they say


Trying not to focus on the pain

But it's wrath keep trickling through

Closing the door so it can't in

Try turning red to blue


Thoughts of failure like ebbing tide

The up and down of the moon

Where will the pain be this time

Visualizing it will end soon


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Silence is Deafening

Crappy Times

Cymbalta ... here I come!