This is getting crazy!

I know it's been a while since I've posted.  I've been on Cymbalta for a while now. It did a pretty good job until my body decided to have a major flare! My back, neck and hips hurt pretty bad. I've learned to deal with the pain the best I can. But about a month ago, my arms started hurting so bad.  I haven't been able to do much. I started crocheting about a year ago and it has helped me sit and relax. The past week I haven't even been able to do that.  As soon as I lay down at night, my arms go numb and hurt even worse.  I went back to the doctor. I am now on Lyrica AND Cymbalta.  I also take cholesterol meds and migraine meds.  I'm starting to feel like a junkie. Should that many drugs make you feel good?  I guess it is still less than the amount of Tylenol and Advil I used to take (it didn't work).  I am also taking a sleep aid. It's not working half the time. Here it is 5:22 in the morning and I have laid down twice to sleep.  I stayed there for about 45 mins and tossed and turned each time.

My sanity isn't doing much me either.  I am still having a problem coming to grips that I have this weird disease called Fibromyalgia.  I try to keep a smile on my face when others are around.  I don't want to seem weak.  That's my nature. But I think by doing this, people think I've been either cured or don't believe I really have it. It's kind of a double edged sword for me.  I do have my husband's support. Without him, I'm not sure I could actually get through it.

I'm half way to the full dose of Lyrica.  It's already wreaking havoc on my digestive track.  Not feeling any better than when I was only on the Cymbalta.  I never know if my pains are the FM or something else is wrong.  I'd love to hear from anyone else dealing with this.  Forums have so many people, it's hard to connect with anyone just to vent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Silence is Deafening

Crappy Times

Cymbalta ... here I come!